Monday, January 7, 2019

What do you do w/ a naked HuCard?

That was the question I've been asking myself for quite some time after tracking down a cheap, but loose copy of Mesopotamia for the PC Engine. If you aren't familiar w/ the game, then perhaps you know it by it's TurboGrafx name - Somer Assault. Still doesn't ring a bell, well I can't blame you because it's a odd game that I can't believe sold very well...in any market.

I've done business w/ Mega Box Reproductions in the past so it was time to revisit their Etsy store and see if they could create a jewel case for my naked HuCard. Of course they were able to bang out a beautiful case and it arrived the other day...check it out!




I wasn't sure how the back of the case was going to look since the original HuCard cases had a solid black back, but dang if they didn't nail it! I really don't know how they find scans of everything like they do, but I'm very impressed with the case.


I hate buying loose PCE games, but thankfully with MegaBoxReproductions this time it paid off...at least for me. 

If you need a custom case for one of your loose games, or are looking for a high quality reproduction of a highly sought after game, head on over to their store and let them create something for you too!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't realize there were people who specialized in these kinds of products. Very cool. I definitely can see where there's a demand. I probably have a bunch of video games without cases sitting in my collection.

    ReplyDelete